Re: [ARSCLIST] Deford Bailey

If you're talking about Deford Bailey, the Opry harmonica player, please let me know if you're successful at finding him on Breakfast Club.

FYI, he was just recently inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.  You can contact me off list at astoker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Alan Stoker
Recorded Sound and Moving Image Curator
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
222 5th Ave. South
Nashville, TN  37203