[ARSCLIST] Transfer job in SF

If someone in the San Francisco area would like to help, please contact Kim directly.

To: kimr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Old records

Hello,

I have a couple of old records that I found in my grandmother's things.
They are recordings of family members, and they were probably made in the 1940s.
I'm not sure what speed they require, and am wondering if you can recommend someone to pull
the music off of them and burn it onto a CD.

The labels on the records are as follows:

Recordio Disc Wilcox-Gay Corporation Charlotte, Mich. Slow Burning (6 1/2" & 8" diameters)

I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area, and would like to find out what's on these records.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Regards,
Kim

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records