  From: Neal Ellis
  To: Paul J Eisloeffel
  Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 9:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Hear it Now

  Paul,

  I have recordings of these programs.  However, a low gen copy or even possibly the masters were in the collection of John Hickman.  His cvollection was donated to the archives at American University in Washington, D.C.  I hope this helps.

  Neal Ellis

  Paul J Eisloeffel <pje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Colleagues,

    I'm looking for a repository that holds recordings from the CBS radio program "Hear it Now." Any ideas? Thanks!

    Paul Eisloeffel
    Curator of Visual & Audio Collections
    Nebraska State Historical Society
    1500 R Street