Re: [ARSCLIST] CF or microdrive?

Thanks! Guess I'm fine with CFs.

<L>
On Sep 27, 2005, at 10:27 AM, Jeffrey Kane wrote:

I've used them. They're less reliable than the solid state cards but offer a
better cost/MB ratio (although that's narrowing). They're much slower, draw
more power and are far more prone to failure. I would never use one in a
critical application but they're fine for non-critical storage where you
want large capacity at low cost (movies on your PDA, etc etc)