Re: [ARSCLIST]

Hi, Lou,

Part of the challenge with doing old tape restoration is that we have old tape recorders. Parts, accessories, and entire machines are often only available on eBay. I've paid $100 or less for several NOS Studer Play Heads...but prices are going up.

I don't always like it, and I got skunked once -- and my only negative feedback -- on a Nakamichi Dragon. But where else can you buy a Dragon?

I'm not saying to buy stuff you can buy at Sweetwater or Full Compass on eBay, but I'll admit that I did get my second RME Multiface on eBay for several hundred less than Sweetwater and the seller knew what he was doing, he even downloaded the latest drivers and put them on a CD so I'd be happy.

Cheers,

Richard

Vignettes Media web: http://www.richardhess.com/tape/