From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard L. Hess
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 4:44 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST]

Steve, can you be more specific? I've bought some stuff from
www.sweetwater.com but that's because at the time there was a fairly
knowledgable sales person who was making sense discussing audio on the
Pro Audio list. But they have fairly good prices if you know what you
want, but it really depends. I shop around and buy lots of my stuff on
eBay.

I've probably given the most money to eBay vendors, followed by Dell
computer. I bought three of my Mackie speakers from
www.MusiciansFriend.com as they were offering a really good price with
free shipping.

Cheers,

Richard

At 05:35 PM 9/26/2005, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Could you please recommend a good vendor for professional audio gear?
>
>Thanks,
>Steve

Richard L. Hess                           email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vignettes