Re: [ARSCLIST] Reducing soundcard/circuit noise

Add to the list the Lynx AES16-XLR, which is similar to
the RME products for interfacing an outboard pro ADC to a
computer.  I've been very happy with these.

If you are on a budget, you might look at the M-Audio
Audiophile USB, which can be found for under $200

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/AudiophileUSB-main.html

and gives you outboard ADC and DAC (up to 24/96), and
connects to your computer via the USB port.

Eric Jacobs
The Audio Archive