To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: Changing speed and accordingly, pitch in audio re-recording/editing: asking for help/advice

The program DC ART 6 has this function built in as a pre-set. You can play a
78 at 45, and it will adjust pitch/speed exactly

http://www.diamondcut.com/

I recall that the older version, Millennium, also has this built in. It may
also compensate for the EQ change, but I don't recall exactly, and I no
longer have this installed on my computer.

http://tinyurl.com/9sxyx

The price for this is now $59, a bargain.

Contact them directly to verify that this program will do what you want.

Kevin Mostyn