Re: [ARSCLIST] Transferring wax cylinders

Hi, Bob,

Can you do 88.2 or 96 ks/s transfers? We've had the discussion here that the out-of-band signals from the transients from clicks and crackles may (and I repeat MAY) lead to easier detection of the transient by transient-eliminating software.

Cheers,

Richard