Re: [ARSCLIST] Mitsubishi 2-track digital formats, compatibility, etc.

At 04:28 PM 9/3/2005, you wrote:
I recall absolutely no compatibility between the DASH and X-80 formats.
For some reason I had it in my head that there was some compatibility
between the X-80 and the X-86 for playback, but it was just too long
ago.

Thanks, Scott!

I, too, believe there is no compatibility between DASH and X-8x formats.

Your comment about playback compatibility is a ray of hope.

Thanks!

Richard

Vignettes Media web: http://www.richardhess.com/tape/