Re: [ARSCLIST] "Archival" DVD-R?

I have the following very current PDFs that deal with the subjects we
discuss here:

1) Stability Comparison of Recordable Optical Media
2) Discs—A Study of Error Rates in Harsh Conditions
3) Care and Handling of CDs and DVDs —A Guide for Librarians and
Archivists
4) DVD-ROM Drive Compatibility Test for DVD-R(General), DVD-RW, DVD+R,
DVD+RW and DVD-RAM Discs

I am not aware of an ARSC library where we can load these (and in no
intent of copyright conflicts) or the possibility to add attachments to
the list. Anybody interested in reading material ping me off list.

Joav Shdema
Producer/Engineer
Joav Shdema Inc.
dB Studio A