[ARSCLIST] Audacity Note

I looked at my backup log today and found that my trial of Audacity
had created (for one program) 666 13kB files in a subdirectory.
Samplitude is bad enough, creating two files for each WAV file and
creating additional WAV files to get around the 2GB limit, but for an
80 minute audio file to make 666 additional files? Oh well, there
must be a reason, maybe they're optional. I don't know, but it's
another nail in its coffin for me - too much to deal with. Oh, and
they have very descriptive names b00000.auf through b00665.auf.

Now, I have to go in and delete them in three places (the audio
machine and both NAS boxes).

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                           email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx