Re: [ARSCLIST] Acetate disc sleeves

Hi Eric,

LC developed a nice disc sleeve several years ago. Metal Edge won the
contract to mfg it. The link to their catalog is:

http://www.metaledgeinc.com/Products.tpl?cart=11230736142091320&id1=25&id2=998&startat=1&--woSECTIONSdatarq=998&--SECTIONSword=ww&ran=5546

If that doesn't work, go to metaledgeinc.com and look under
"Phonograph Record and Film/Audio Reeel Storage: Archival Quality
Phonograph Record Storage Sleeve.

The sleeve is actually two, an acid-free board with center hole, and a
loose-fitting Mylar outer sleeve.

Sam