Re: [ARSCLIST] Acetate disc sleeves

Eric,

I am sure there is room for debate, but films are being stored in
ventilated cans these days for a variety of reasons.

You might browse
http://www.stildesign.com/english_site/pages_eg/articles_eg.htm

I think Hollywood Vaults and the National Film Board of Canada are
using this product -- at least for some of the storage.

You might ask over on the AMIA list for this.

Cheers,

Richard