Re: [ARSCLIST] Turntable Reverse Rotation

Funny you should ask this, since a message arrived simultaneously on the 78-L
list about a turntable which operates forward and in reverse. Of course it
probably accommodates nothing larger than 12-inch discs, so if you don't mind
breaking off the outer portions of the disc....(is this one that came from me,
btw?)

dl