Re: [ARSCLIST] Starr-Gennett Foundation Website Announcement

Elizabeth:

Thanks for the information regarding the new website.

I notice on my Mac, that the Berea link for Bradley Kincaid leads to a can't
be found message. This is probably the result of some recent major changes
to the overall College webpage design. The Kincaid page is where it has
always been at
http://www.berea.edu/hutchinslibrary/specialcollections/saa13.asp

I imagine simply reentering the address in your page code should probably
fix the situation.

Harry Rice
Hutchins Library
Berea College