[ARSCLIST] Belfer record sale reminder

Here is a gentle reminder, if I may, for the upcoming sale of Duplicate
Records and Other Stuff by the Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive at
Syracuse Univeristy Library, 222 Waverly Ave, at the intersection with
Walnut Ave.

Dates are Friday-Sunday July 15-17 in the 1916 Room of ES Bird Library,
right next to the Belfer building for those of you who have been here
before, and for you first-timers we hope to see.  Hours are 9-6 on
Friday and Saturday, and 10-5 on Sunday.

Sunday's disc sales will be measured by the bag/box - $5 - five dollars
- for what amounts to maybe 100 discs.  As for the Other Stuff, make us
an offer.

Signs will be posted around the library and Belfer buildings so you can
find the room (which is on the first floor, not the 19th).  Parking can
be found at meters, one or two pay lots, and other spaces in the
vicinity, but make sure the "other" spaces are legal.

Susan T Stinson, Curator
Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive
Syracuse University Library
222 Waverly Avenue