[ARSCLIST] Audio Fidelity archive

(Forwarded from another list)

Hello everyone,

I am passing this on to the list to see if anyone can help this person.
Sounds like an interesting archive.

In a message dated 7/4/2005 12:09:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,
akfbass@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dear  Cary,
I am Andrea (Frey) Bass, daughter of the  late Sidney Frey, founder of Audio
Fidelity Records.  As you probably know, Audio Fidelity  produced the first
commercially available stereo record in 1957.  I got to you by googling A/F.  My
dad died young in 1968.  My mother passed away in March of this  year.   I am
seeking an  institute/library to donate the treasure trove of A/F records,
press clips,  and other items.
Do you have any thoughts on this?  Any help you provide would be greatly
appreciated.
Sincerely,

Kind regards
--