Re: [ARSCLIST] screeching reels

Trey,
The squealing of tapes caused by dry out of several components in the
recording layer. This is not the sticky shed syndrome that could be
cured by baking. We are now selling small quantities of a product
developed in our restoration lab to cure this syndrome. Our solution
have been in the testing stage for some time now (2 years) and we slowly
introduce it to the world. We have used this product with great success
on a large number of analog tape restoration projects in our own
restoration lab and the same results are confirmed by other engineers
who have already used it.
If interested please contact me off list for more details. And apologies
to the list for this small commercial plug...

Joav Shdema
Joav Shdema Inc.
dB Studio A
The magic is in the ear