Re: [ARSCLIST] BST turntables for 78

Oh, I forgot to mention that the Numark does include a speed adjustment
(pitch control).

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions

Francesco Martinelli wrote:

I'd like to get together an "on site" listening setup for 78, maybe
also for
some quick transfer to digital via laptop and Edirol UA 25. (I work in
Istanbul part of the time). I see these discontinued BST turntables
(PR 100)
for less than 100 Euros, does any of our European colleagues have any
experience with them? My first choice would be a Rega 78, but there's no
speed adjustment...
Francesco Martinelli
c/o Centro Studi Arrigo Polillo
Associazione Siena jazz