Re: [ARSCLIST] Ravel Septet

According to UC Santa Barbara's cataloging as shown in WorldCat the 2 discs were issued with separate numbers but not collectively as a single album.  Their cataloging records shows the four matrix nos. but no album #.
Bill Schurk
Sound Recordings Archivist
Bowling Green State University

David S Sager <dsag@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All,

Can someone tell me if the American issue of the Columbia (acoustic) recording of Ravel's Septet for Harp, String Quartet, Flute and clarinet was issued as an album set or as two separate 12" discs?

The set I am looking at is comprised of Columbia 67091-D and 67092-D.

Many thanks

David Sager