Re: [ARSCLIST] Copyright wrongs: we can't let the music industry suits stifle creativity

There's definitely a great irony in the fact that I've received two "out of office
auto replies" to this note I sent, and both of them are from EMI....in light of the
copyright difficulties between EMI (Capitol in the US) and Naxos.

dl