[ARSCLIST] turntable recommendations / Thanks!

I wanted to thank everyone for their time and patience on my question. I
really appreciate the feedback. I need to do some homework now - and get out
the checkbook. I expected a comment or two - not this generous an outpouring
of help. It is great and I very much appreciate it.
jim

Jim Lindner

*
        Email: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*
        Media Matters LLC.
*
        Address: 500 West 37th Street, 1st FL
        New York, N.Y. 10018
*
        eFax (646) 349-4475
*
        Mobile: (917) 945-2662
*
        www.media-matters.net

Media Matters LLC. is a technical consultancy specializing in archival audio
and video material. We provide advice, analysis, and products to media
archives that apply the beneficial advances in technology to collection
management.