----- Original Message -----
From: "James Lindner" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I would like to get a turntable for personal use - not for restoration,
just
to play back some of my personal collection of LP's for personal
listening.
No transcription disks or anything fancy - just for home use, no "DJ
Scratching" - just playing some old disks in reasonably good condition.

I want something that has good isolation, that may be the most important
issue where my turntable is located. People will walk on the floor
nearby -
it is unavoidable. Nothing huge - it has to fit on a normal "entertainment
center" shelf.