Van: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] Namens Siue Moffat
Verzonden: maandag 23 mei 2005 2:58
Aan: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [ARSCLIST] How to digitize LPs at home ?

HI again,
Thanks to those that replied. I guess I'm mostly concerned with the whole
record player/preamp into computer thing. The RCA to mini cables are easy
enough but the whole preamp/no preamp thing throws me for a loop. My father
hooked up his cheap all in one unit to his computer to digitize lps and man
does it sound awful (and, like I said, I'm not picky)!!

Siue