Re: [ARSCLIST] Collector descriptions. The CD collector

In a message dated 5/21/2005 8:06:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
stevena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

While  we're wondering about that one...would anyone know what the
current last  commercially-released 78RPM pressing in the US might have
been?

The  last one I saw was "Mr. Bojangles/Uncle Charlie Interview No 2  &
Spanish Fandango" by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band on LIBERTY  56197
(LB-2889/2890-78) from 1970.

Steven  Austin

John Fahey did several in the 1990s.

Cary  Ginell