Re: [ARSCLIST] Digitizing multitrack sources

We do a lot of MT tape restoration and digitising. Stereo 2 trks to 24 tracks at a time using MOTU
24i/o or REM hardware and Nuendo software. .WAV continuous mono files that start and end at the same
time base. We name the tracks with numeric and name (i.e. 01 BD, 02 SN,...17 Lead Vox etc.)
Audio only PC. The GRAMMY-PE/AES recommendation states BWAV but we just use standard wav. Files.

Joav Shdema
Producer/Engineer
Joav Shdema Inc.
dB Studio A