Re: [ARSCLIST] Reels of spaceflight broadcasts.

If you put these tapes on a DVD, I think you'd find buyers.  Seeing the
event with the original broadcast commentary (and commercials, for that
matter) would be interesting.  Whether NBC, CBS, or ABC would notice and/or
object is another matter.

ps - My family was in Florida at the time; we sat overnight, with many thousands of people, to witness the blast-off. We drove home to New York in time to catch the moonwalk on TV, too.