Re: [ARSCLIST] Restoration Software

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:16:20 -0400, Dale Francis <dallen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>has anyone used TC Electronics Powercore restoration dsp?

Another software tool that hasn't been mentioned here is the TC Electronics
audio restoration plugins that were included as part of the Spark XL/Native
Bundle/FX Machine package.

Spark XL is another piece of software that is "EOL" (end of life) and no
longer actively supported - I bought it about 6 months before it went EOL
for about $385 - and it was worth every penny just for the proprietary
plugins.  The broadband noise reduction IMHO sounds better that the WAVES X-
Noise plugin.  Well worth seeking a copy out - and I believe there is still
a ton of support info on the TC Electronics website.

dave nolan
nyc