[ARSCLIST] Disaster for two museum collections in LA

This article was linked from the AMIA LIST and I thought some of you who
aren't members of that list would be interested.

It requires free registration, I believe.

I think DWP whose transformer caused the problem should pay, but that's
just me.

http://www.latimes.com/news/yahoo/la-me-hollywood19apr19,1,1883474.story?coll=la-newsaol-headlines

It also may be a case of over-reaction on the part of cleanup people, but
who am I to say that?

Sadly,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                           email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx