[ARSCLIST] ENHS Archive Collection

On a recent post  on 78-l I offered my collection of copies of the transfers
made by Jerry Fabris at the Edison National Historic Site for sale.  I made
copies of 165 cds available at the site at the time.  The ENHS is not
available to make any more copies of the archives until at least spring of
2006 when I will be going back to update the collection.

A few people have expressed interest in the  collection and have inquired
about the price. I am putting this up on ARSCLIST in case anyone else is
interested.

For the 165 cds plus an Edison Diamond Disc Log disc plus  copies Mr.
Fabris' transfer log the price is $700.00 plus shipping.

These cds contain the entire Voice Trials series and many more unique
recordings unavailable anywhere else. For the past few years I have played
these redcordings on shuffle on my disc carousel and it has been a unique
experience in learning about recording, music, and history.

Interested parties can contact me for more details