Re: [ARSCLIST] 78 inventory software?

I have seen CD and music catalog software available as freeware or shareware on the net. You might find some if you Google it, or check out cnet.com in the downloads section.

Damien J. Moody
Information Technology Services
Library of Congress

>>> angie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/30/05 11:11 PM >>>

You could write your own database in MS Access.  Or you could look to
the mobile DJ business.  There were a number of freeware/shareware
databases written for mobile DJs in the late 80's-early 90's.   I
haven't been involved in that sort of thing for a number of years, but
there must be someone who is that could point you in the right direction.

Angie Dickinson
Avocado Productions
www.avocadoproductions.com