[ARSCLIST] The Jones Singers/ Fern Jones

Esteemed archivists,
I'm working on an archival reissue of the work of revivalist gospel singer
Fern Jones and the duet she had with her husband, Ray Jones (R.D. Jones)
that went under the names The Joneses and The Jones Singers. Although my
label has been working closely with the daughter of Fern Jones to lovingly
restore her recordings, it's known that there were a handful of vanity 78s
that were released in the late Forties. I'm trying to put together a
discography of this material, to make sure that the material the daughter
has on the master tapes is complete.  She definitely has some material from
this period. I'm writing to this list because of the number of 78 collectors
and archivists that contribute here, but I would also love recommendations
for other groups I could contact. Thanks in advance for any help.
Rob Sevier