Re: [ARSCLIST] .wav file content information

At the top of my list is a way of both loading or extracting the metadata
from across multiple BWF files to a database structure.

If fields can be long then CSV would not work, but dbf would. I guess XML
would be the modern choice, but then we'd need a parser from XML to
office-type apps.

Cheers,

Richard