Re: [ARSCLIST] .wav file content information

Personally I'm amazed to be on an audio archive list with both the Bionic
Man AND Police Woman ;-) (I'm way too old to think of Steve Austin as a
wrestler...)

dave nolan
nyc

P.S. - THANKS for the link to the BWF reader/writer apps for Mac!  Still
wondering what other folks are using to view/enter/edit BWF metadata - I can
find tons of obscure tech papers about XML tags or BWF header info specs,
not so much luck finding a simple app or apps that allow a simple
non-computer-programmer audio guy like myself to begin entering or
productively using BWF metadata...

Any additional resources, Mac or PC would be incredibly welcome :-)

dn