[ARSCLIST] .wav file content information

Does anyone use Plextools Pro, or know its metadata capabilities?

I'm beginning to think, instead of trying to put a bunch of info into metadata which may or may not be accessable, I will just "name" the file with our unique identifying number, include necessary intellectual property info in the metadata, and then simply attach the .wav file itself to the relevant record in our cataloguing  database.  Any objections to that?

Kevin Irelan