[ARSCLIST] ARSC Silent Auction

Greetings

I am really looking forward to the Silent Auction this year. Several
institutions, collectors and businesses have promised to donate some really
nice things, so there should be something for everyone.

If anyone on ARSCLIST would like to contribute items, we would gladly
receive them! We can use books, records, CDs, audio gear, or anything else
that might be of interest to ARSC members. Items may be new or used, but
they should be clean and in good repair.

If you wish to contribute, ship your donations to our Local Arrangements
Chair at the following address:

David Hunter
Fine Arts Library, PO Box P
University of Texas
Austin, TX  78713

Please mark the box "Silent Auction".

Thanks everyone, and I hope to see you in 3 weeks!

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, TX  77389