Re: [ARSCLIST] -- Supplier for new 7" and 10.5" reel to reel hubs --

Have you tried PRC of America? <www.prcofamerica.com> 800-929-1637
(North Hollywood). I know that they have lots of hard to find reels and
containers for audio and video tape, possibly they sell hubs too.

Good luck

Peter Hirsch

Michael Olson wrote:
-- Supplier for new 7" and 10.5" reel to reel hubs --

Does anyone know of a supplier of this product?  The supplier for
Fullcompass no longer manufactures them and I'm seeking an alternative
source.  Any advise anyone can offer is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Olson

Special Collections Librarian, Electronic Media Materials

Digital Services Group

Stanford University Libraries / Academic Information Resources