Re: [ARSCLIST] Info on Zonal tape required

Well I read the patent, if it is the same presentation. It is my opinion
that in some cases the backcoating is the bad actor or certainly contributes
to sticky shed problems. In particular the most severe cases where the paint
literally comes of the base - seems to sometimes be because the adhesion
between the backcoat and the binder is stronger then the binder and the
base. I have no research to support this - just based on some experience. I
am not convinced, however, that backcoating is the bad actor in most cases
as the patent claims.
jim

*
        Jim Lindner