[ARSCLIST] analyzing room acoustics to identify recording venues

This is almost a forensic question. I am looking at a
number of recordings made in different studios and
performance venues, and I would like to know if there
is some reasonable way to analyze the room acoustics
(decay rate, frequency spectrum etc) to be able to
locate where recordings (or parts of recordings) were
made. It seems that there must be some tool for
quantifying what the ear tells you is different.

For example, you can often spot Studio 8H when you
hear it.  Is there a tool that can sniff at a
recording and, if not tell you where it's from, take
an acoustical fingerprint that you can match other
recordings against?

Thanks,

Jerry Young