[ARSCLIST] Schubert 78s

Does anyone own or look after copies of either of these two 78s of Schubert
songs?

HMV 043201 (mat. Ac5113f): Elena Gerhardt, Du bist die Ruh (1911)
Odeon AA 57603 (mat. XXBO 6959): Alexander Kipnis, Gruppe aus dem Tartarus
(1917)

And if so, might we be able to acquire flat transfers? It's for an
experiment in music perception, not for reissue (they're both on the EMI
Schubert Lieder on Record I set, but we need copies without equalisation or
noise reduction).

Many thanks for your help,
Dan

Professor Daniel Leech-Wilkinson Associate Director Centre for the History and Analysis of Recorded Music Department of Music, King's College Strand, London WC2R 2LS, UK