Re: [ARSCLIST] Opinions: Casio CW-50 family of thermal transfer CD label printers???

Our test results indicate that unrecorded discs are more sensitive to
certain influences, such as heat and humidity, than are recorded discs. See
information on longevity on our http://www.mscience.com/ web site.

Jerry