Re: [ARSCLIST] NOA Audio

(www.noa-audio.com),
>based in Austria? The English at their website is a little hard to
follow,
>but they seem to offer archiving and database services, as well as
their
>own audio hardware.

Yes I know those guys in Vienna. They offer complete systems and
modules in both hard- and software. It's the best technology available
for audio archiving and audio databasing so far - they also offer quite
good background text recognition for building text libs from audio
sources.

Their technology is much better than the notorious Cube-Tech systems
from Germany I have had to work with for a while, which we nick named
"Club-Tucce" ("Club Turd") after a while.

Contact Mr. Kummer (c.kummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) if you have any questions.
I am sure some kind of English communication should be possible :-)

Joachim Polzer
www.polzer.org