Re: [ARSCLIST] Small sound booth for transfers and restoration

Steven:

That's approximately what I had in mind, and your
floor plan is pretty close. The door is where you
wrote "not to scale" so the counter will have to be
along the long wall. The powers that be are planning
on insulated sheetrocked walls. Do you have an
suggestions for the interior materials? Should we
carpet the floor? Should we put up any damping
materials. Suggested placement of speakers?

Thanks so much for your suggestions.

-RA