From: "Dale Francis" <dallen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Compression (was Re: [ARSCLIST] A fundamental Flaw
...)

Tweeters were blowing.  I  put a fuse line between the crossover and
the
tweeter, wire of the same gauge as the previous one, and heard only a
slight
difference, not significant.

why were they blowing? seems that you should treat the problem causing that and not just put a tourniquet or bandage on the symptom (speaker.) and how do you know what is really happening with the signal processing you are doing when you are already "slurring" the audio with the bandage.

Dale dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.longrunaudio.com

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.7.3 - Release Date: 1/24/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.7.3 - Release Date: 1/24/2005