Re: [ARSCLIST] Lots of tape decks

In a message dated 1/21/2005 8:05:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ArcLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm not saying "don't," I'm just saying "be aware of what you're
getting."

When new many of these machines had very good specifications, but they were
not durable. I have some, picked up for $5.00 or $10.00 at flea markets.  Of
course accumulating a collection like this would be quite a challenge. It would
be attractive to someone who has "a lifelong love for these tape recorders."
However I will be surprised if he finds someone with a $1000.00 love.

Mike Csontos