Re: [ARSCLIST] Slowing down playing speed in software

Soundforge 7

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Bresler" <joel.br@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 9:39 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Slowing down playing speed in software

Dear friends:

I am looking for Windoze software that adjusts both the pitch and the
playback time of a sound file in the proper proportion. If anyone can
suggest inexpensive or shareware apps that do nice job, fire away. Else,
if
there is a package that handles this particularly nicely, I'd welcome that
suggestion.

Most of the readily available shareware I've seen adjusts pitch, but not
playback time. (More suitable to DJs trying to keep a beat than to 78s
research.)

Best,

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420
USA

781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br@xxxxxxxxxxx

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.13 - Release Date: 1/16/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.13 - Release Date: 1/16/2005