[ARSCLIST] Vinyl Killer Record Playing VW Van

I can think of some records I'd like it to run over.  To play 78s you'd
really need that 5th gear, wouldn't you?
Dick

Tom Caw <savagecaw@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
01/14/2005 04:00 PM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List