From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Caw
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 1:00 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Vinyl Killer Record Playing VW Van

This is a bit of Friday afternoon hilarity that perhaps some of you
have already encountered, or already own:

VINYL KILLER RECORD PLAYING VW VAN
<http://www.htfr.com/more-info/?catno=MR70235>

I don't think the manufacturer realizes that including "Killer" in the
name might turn off most vinyl collectors.  It's a shame it won't play
45s or 78s.  I like that the Technical Specifications include "Not a
Toy."

Cheers,

Tom Caw
---