[ARSCLIST] Don't Dumpster That Tape Machine!

Hi,

I was browsing around and it appears that the Teac/Tascam BR-20 is no
longer on any Teac/Tascam sites which, if I'm not mistaken, leaves the
Otari MX-5050B-III as the only available "new" machine. Of course, there
are the refurbished ATR-100s from ATRService.com.

So, what's an archive to do if they need playback? I guess eBay and private
sellers. It's rough.

We really need to start a campaign "Don't dumpster that tape machine." And,
we should try and discourage any further parting-out of working tape machines.

Cheers,

Richard